Open Air Cabinetry
Open Air Cabinetry by DeSavino & Sons have a luxurious look, are durable, and guaranteed to satisfy your unique design tastes. Open Air Cabinetry has revolutionized outdoor cabinetry with an extensive line of weatherproof cabinets that can resist elements that normally would destroy the traditional cabinets of the past.
The cabinets are also moisture resistant so they won’t develop mildew.
- Solid 3/4″ thick High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) marine grade polymer with color throughout.
- Moisture resistant for any climate.
- Easy to clean! Simply wash with soap and water when it gets dirty. Not only tough against stains, but also spills, and splashes.
- Maintenance-free cabinets to retain a look as great as the day you bought them.
- The cabinets do not contain natural wood material. Therefore, they are safe from animals, and harmful insects.
- Made from recycled materials.
- Contribute points to LEED certification.
- FDA & USDA approved for food contact.
Please be aware that our website shows a sampling of Open Air Cabinetry options. To order, we will need to know your measurements (length, height, depth) and material you will be mounting the cabinets to. Please contact us for pricing and ordering information.
Open Air Cabinetry is available in 22 colors.
Please refer to the color chart below. All colors listed in order above.
Standard Door Styles
Premium Door Styles
See below for a variety of outdoor spaces featuring Open Air Cabinetry.